Campaign and Management Coaching
Do you wish you could bounce your campaign ideas off an expert, talk through change-management or staffing/recruitment challenges, or discuss major trends in advocacy and campaigning?
We are pleased to announce our new coaching program in campaigning and nonprofit management, which gets you direct access to Australian Progress’ senior staff for support for a flat fee. Just email us to find out more.
How does it work?
- An introductory session to understand your background, work and objectives;
- Coaches are then bookable in packs of 10 sessions, whether with one coach or several, depending on your goals.
- You book a time and preferred coach using a simple online system.
It’s that simple. We’re excited to formalise, deepen and intensify the ad-hoc support we already give to many CEOs, leaders, campaigners and activists
Who are the coaches?
- Rebecca Wilson – Deputy Director at Australian Progress; formerly Chief of Staff at GetUp, Global Development Director at Change.org, and Policy Manager for Lord Mayor of Sydney Clover Moore;
- Nick Moraitis – former CEO of consultancy Make Believe, first Online Director at GetUp, and also worked in senior roles at Amnesty, Greenpeace etc
We’ve access to a great lineup of additional coaches if there’s need/interest.